A Pretty Mess

style and entertainment with a fashionable twist!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MY 5 Fall MUST HAVES











So I was thinking today that Fall really is just around the corner! I can't believe how fast the seasons come and go! I realized that I need to start thinking about what I need [and not just want] for the upcoming season, which was pretty hard since I LOVE to shop and seem to want everything I see! I narrowed down my list to 5 items that I really need in my closet and MUST HAVE!


These are my top 5:


1. A Nice Tailored Suit: This is definitely a necessity, even if you're not into fashion. There's nothing like a nice crisp tailored suit paired with interesting printed tops and vibrant heels. Easy to switch up and make a new look with every interview and business meeting. When I see someone in a nice tailored suit I think to myself that they mean business!

2. Statement jewelry: Bold colors, chunky pieces and multiple strands can make any dull outfit come alive!


3. Peep Toe Booties: I've always been a fan of a little peep show, hee hee. These look chic with a pair of skinny jeans, dresses, even work appropriate with a pencil skirt! Definitely a versatile and edgy piece in my book!


4. Motorcycle Leather Jacket: I've been wanting a nice leather jacket-motorcycle inspired with not too many zippers or buckles, simple and sleek.


5. Hobo International "Lauren" Double Frame Clutch: I'm the type of girl that loves a big bag so I can carry my whole life in it but sometimes I just want something simple and chic that can still hold a lot of, well....stuff. This clutch is perfect. It has so many pockets and can hold so much of your life in it but yet it's still small and light. This bag is perfect for a regular day of errands or even a night out at the hottest spot downtown without the fuss of a big ole' bag! And if you're like me, a girl who loves to get down on the dancefloor, this bag is the perfect size so it won't get in your way.



What are your top Fall items that you are just dying to have?

2 comments:

  1. Well, my dear, if you want those Louboutin-esque studded peep-toe booties in your life I know where you can buy them (and who you can buy them from)! LOL :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, of course, the best sales associate in the world. All star in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete