A Pretty Mess

style and entertainment with a fashionable twist!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Style Icon: Innovative

I believe Rihanna has longevity in the fashion world. Since we've already discussed Rihanna in an earlier post, what better way is there to bring her into this one?!


Rihanna is definitely a style icon worth mentioning. 21 years young, this West Indian beauty has already made a huge mark not only in Entertainment but in Fashion. I love RiRi's music but her style is what makes me take interest in her. She is always changing her look and doing the opposite of what everyone else is doing. INNOVATIVE is the word to describe Rihanna. It's very refreshing to have someone like her step on the scene and make a t-shirt and ripped jeans look so glam and turn a little black Godzilla inspired t-shirt dress into a fabric of sex.

This is one of my favorite of Rihanna's latest looks. I like a good suit on a woman but I LOVE when a woman makes a suit look good! It's just so empowering isn't it? I am really loving Rihanna's style more and more as she evolves and reinvents herself with her use of vibrant colors, bold prints, eiffel-tower-high-heels, and daring accessories. Whether it be a bold shape of lipstick, a new haircut, or a mix-match bikini, no one makes fashion, style, and taste more effortless right now than Rihanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment