A Pretty Mess

style and entertainment with a fashionable twist!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dissappearing Act!




Can we say transformation? Kelly Osbourne is looking great and feeling even better! Her weight has been going going and GONE! She revealed to In Touch magazine that she lost 15 pounds and lost the weight by becoming “more conscious of what I eat and what I don’t.” She explained that her dieting consists of cutting back on soda, microwave use, and by keeping a positive frame of mind.

“I find that when I get depressed, that’s when I gain it all back. But as soon as I start working and I’m productive and I feel good about myself, the weight just goes.”

It's funny because it sounds so easy and simple but like she stated to In Touch everyone is different and everyone has a different shape. It's hard to believe that only 15 pounds has made such a huge difference already with her appearance, and by the looks of it, she's definitely much healthier and much happier! Keep it up Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment