A Pretty Mess

style and entertainment with a fashionable twist!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Global Inspirations: Spain


image courtesy of thefashionspot.com

SPAIN...I've always been a fan of the eclectic Spanish style and I've always said that one day once I've retired I will live in Barcelona where all I would do is sip the best wine, enjoy the best scenery and revel in the beautiful Spanish culture. Not only does the idea of such peace and serenity attract me to this great future destination of mine but the style, history, and beautiful landscapes, architecture, and of course beautiful people are what draw me like a vulnerable moth to the bright exotic flame. I'm pretty sure that me being half hispanic has a little something to do with my desire for exotic inspirations in my style and I guess being a military brat has only naturally made me want to see the world and explore all of its wonders...and fashions. Maybe...maybe not? Either way the Spanish fashionistas aren't afraid to try new things and break the rules because when it comes to fashion...there are no rules. By the way, I'm one that doesn't really believe in rules anyway, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment