A Pretty Mess

style and entertainment with a fashionable twist!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

For the Bizzies: 2 Looks in 1 Day

Just like all the bizzies I find myself bouncing between jobs, errands and a social life so much that I never get a chance to even breath, sheesh. There are plenty of days where I need to turn a day outfit into night and with little time to do it. H&M's site has a really cool section where you can style yourself by picking different items to create a complete look. So I thought what better way to conjour up 2 ensembles in 1 day by just switching one item. I mean sometimes that's all it takes!

I am obsessed with leather gloves right now and of course I love to add a little edge to a dainty outfit. And that's just what I did here with my H&M style yourself look! I chose skinny jeans, a tiered white chiffon blouse with black pumps, rockin' leather gloves and a pair of pretty black beaded earrings.

All I need is a simple updo, maybe a skinny headband ina fun color and I'm ready for a busy and fun day!



A lot of times I go out on short notice so instead of the stress of trying to find a whole new outfit in 2 minutes I would create a new look by swapping the leather gloves for a tuxedo jacket and go for a night out on the town! So simple for those spur of the moments! My Style: I would put a hot pink or plum tuxedo jacket with the look. A pop of color always gets a girl noticed.



Of course I had to also put together a fun look for a night out for those days when I seldomly have a little more time to prep. Perhaps right now only in a dream world...

...with this look I swapped the skinnies for a flirty multi layered skirt and tank.

border="0">

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see you wearing these like a true style icon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun! tryna be like you...innovation. :)

    ReplyDelete