A Pretty Mess

style and entertainment with a fashionable twist!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Look!




Okay so...yeaaa.

In case you don't know, I'm a huge Solange fan. I love her music (I likes to call her SOULange), her quirky risk taking style and openmindedness with fashion. I find her very interesting and innovative, like RiRi, and even though I don't know her personally I get that "there's never a dull moment" vibe about her. But I'm not sure how I feel about this new hair- or no hair I should say. I see celebs are liberating themselves more and more with their style (which is great!) but I think this is a little too much, even for Solange. I understand Solange wants to be seperated from those preconceptions that she and Beyonce are one in the same but I'm not sure if this is the right way to go about it. I do respect the idea of au naturale though, so she gets a few points for that in my book. Maybe I just need to get used to the new do...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment